"knife cookbook create blah" is a bit outdated. Things we might want to update:
1) use a README.md instead of README.rdoc. Markdown is preferred by TSE. metadata.rb would need to be updated to reflect.
2) update the default license in the default.rb recipe to be Apache 2 instead of "All Rights Reserved"? This may be open for debate.
3) do we still want libraries and definitions?
4) should we add data_bags and roles? See
5) should the attributes/ dir have a default.rb, encouraging people to use a single attribute file?
(summary was: knife cookbook create needs updating)